Hello Deborah,
Thursday, August 15, 2002, 3:45:38 AM, you wrote:

DW> It sounds like it should, though I think for me it will be even
DW> easier, as I'm just doing a mass-move; I don't intend using TB on this
DW> machine again.

A year ago, I had to transfer to a new computer. Since, my old machine
had no CD drive, I used 3.5" floppies. I used TB! Backup checking all
boxes and saved on my HD. Using Windows Commander, I did a multi-zip of
the *.tbk file. I installed TB! on the new HD in same directory as old.
Unzipped the floppies with WinCmd, and used TB! restore. Worked
perfectly.

A couple of weeks ago, I installed XP to dual boot with my existing ME.
Again, I used Backup, installed TB! on XP and used restore to load
files. Worked perfectly.

HTH.  If there's a problem doing it this way, I'm sure the power batters
will let us know. ;-)

BTW, Have 18 @accounts as well as archive accounts, ~30000 messages, my
last *.tbk ~130mb

--