Hello list,

   I'm a Bat! newby (correct spelling?) and until now I had set some
   filters to move e-mails to folders according to sender.

   Today, I started experimenting with color groups.  As a challenge,
   I thought of coloring to blue all the messages I reply to using the
   sorting office.

   Alas, I cannot set the rule correctly.  My problem
   is the  "Source folder" and "Move Message to folder" options.  I
   want to do that for all messages in the account, regardless of
   their folder, and for god's sake.... not to move them anywhere....

   These two options have turned my experiment into a living hell as
   my messages get moved when I re-filter.  Is there a way to disable
   them in that rule?   Help!!!!

   Thank you in advance....

Best regards,
 Alexandros Cicovic