Hi Januk,
On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:51:33 -0700, you wrote:

> Are you sure they have been misspelt the same way?  Is it possible
> you've misunderstood the function?  Perhaps I'm misunderstanding
> you.  Could you please post an example paragraph where the function
> failed to perform for you?

It may also be case-sensitive matching as well, in which case Dgo would not
match dgo, and therefore the function would also fail.  I've not tried using the
spell checker in that method as I have the check on type set, so I can see when
I type something wrong as I am going along... saves me having to run another
function before I do anything, as I can see straight away my mistakes.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])