Good night Jonathan,

It was foretold that on 18-8-2002 @ 19:11:47 GMT-0500 (which was
2:11:47 where I live) Jonathan Angliss spread these wise comments:

<snipped a bit>
JA> It may also be case-sensitive matching as well, in which case Dgo would not
JA> match dgo, and therefore the function would also fail.
Tried it with dgo dgo dgo and it worked. But indeed, if you type Dgo
dgo dgo it changes the first and then goes onto the next so it's
case-sensitive.

JA> I've  not  tried  using the spell checker in that method as I have
JA> the check on type set,
I'm sure you know this but you can still use the "check entire text"
option as well in that case.

 Luc