Hello vlk,

v> You can use filter sound settings when you filter messages
v> from specific sender

That is exactly what I want to do.
Perhaps I wasn't clear: I want certain messages that arrive in
the Inbox  not to sound the alarm that normally goes off when
mail arrives in that box.

I filter these messages so that they are forwarded to another
email address. At first I collected them in a folder before they
were forwarded, but that seemed silly: I got them all twice. So
now they come into my general Inbox, get filtered and sent on,
but I would like to them to do that in silence.

--

Regards,
Ochrid

_ The Bat! v1.61 op Windows XP _