On 25-8-2002 at 11:34, Adam Rykala wrote:

H>> After installing the latest update for Antivir-PE the antivirus-plugin
H>> stopped working. I hope that plugin will be updated soon also.

> Im  running  the  AV MailGate server here and its all running aok so its not the
> definitions side as they are the same - check to see if the update screwed up an
> executable somewhere

Antivir updates (automatic internet update) always the whole program
but this time it de-installed the old program and after restarting
windows it installed the new program.

So it's completely fresh.

And as you say: It's not because the definitions got updated. It's the
new version of the program that's the cause!

Sorry that I haven't made that completely clear. :-(

Greetings,
Haico