Hello Haico,

On Sunday, August 25, 2002 at 12:23:27 PM you [H] wrote (at least in
part):

H> I think there have been some changes in the program which caused the
H> plugin to stop working.

They did.
Go, get additionally the command line version (AVE32), and install
this into your AntiVir directory. The PlugIn should now work again,
until the next major update of AntiVir make the command line version
unable to read the VDF file. You'll have to get the newest AVE32.exe
than again to make the plugin work.

This is all not tested by myself, as I switched to AVG some weeks ago,
but on German user list somebody yesterday described exactly this.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

Whenever I hear the word "culture", it makes me want to reach for my
revolver.