Hello James,

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:42:12 -0400 GMT (26/08/02, 23:42 +0700 GMT),
James Senick wrote:

JS> All I can really add is that from the list of email addresses
JS> provided, I am sure it's spam.  So it could be possible that
JS> something within the actual body of the message causes TB to
JS> shut down.  But without being able to receive it, I cannot say
JS> for sure.  That is the part that intrigues me--something that
JS> can take TB down.  The question arises; what else could it do?

This is a very good question. Do you have any other access to the mail
server, so that you can retrieve the message another way? Ritlabs
certainly need to investigate here IMHO.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM