Hello Peter,

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, at 20:05:19 [GMT +0200] (which was 2:05:19
PM in NY, USA) Peter Palmreuther wrote:

> But ... is it really _one long line_??? That question has to be answered,
> else there's probably something completely different that makes The Bat!
> crash. It's hard to imagine the MTA did not fold this overlong line, that's
> why I ask.

Via TB's dispatcher, it certainly appears to be all one line.
But that doesn't necessarily say what the originator saw.  My
first thought when I saw it was that somehow the BCC line and
the Subject line were merged by some freak error.  The addresses
(or at least most of them) begin with 'submit@' so I don't think
it would be a stretch to think this person was using the BCC
line to spew his/her spam.

> @James: could you contact your ISP to grab this mail 'as is' out of your
> mailbox and send it to you as ZIPed (or any other form of archive that
> conserves _the original state_) file??? Any chance this could be done???

It's actually a mail account tied into one of the Web sites I
administrate.  But my hosting provider will not allow me ftp
access to the mail directory nor will they zip it and send it to
me.  I might ask again in a day or so though.  BTW, even if I
can get them to do this for me, all they can send me is an MBX
file. Are there any other mail clients with a dispatcher that
allow for redirecting a message straight from the dispatcher?  I
seem to remember a client that would allow one to choose how
many lines of body text the dispatcher would preview...

James
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.stamp-co.com

The Bat! v.1.62/Beta1