Hello Julian,

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, at 21:11:10 [GMT +0100] (which was 4:11:10
PM in NY, USA) Julian Beach (Lists) wrote:

> I think that Popcorn might do this - it works only on messages on the
> server without downloading.  It is no longer available from
> the developers, but if you search for Popcorn you should be able to
> find it.  If not, let me know, and I will email you a copy.  It is a
> 108K zip file, and about 300K unzipped.  It has a small .ini file for
> configuration - no registry settings.

Thanks Julian.  Cool little program.  I really thought this was
going to work....But the message crashed Popcorn too :(
Unfortunately, Popcorn will not allow me to redirect that
message without first downloading it...which of course, crashes
it.

> Julian

James
[EMAIL PROTECTED]