Sh'mae The,

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, at 20:50:18 [GMT +0100] (or 20:50 in Wales)
regarding 'Closing the programme; address book and groups' you wrote:

PZJ> Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build  2195

PZJ> Hi TBUDL,

PZJ> I've started using The Bat, and am tempted to migrate fully from
PZJ> Outlook.   But... there are one or two things puzzling and troubling
PZJ> me.  Perhaps you can help.

Im an Outlook migratee!

PZJ> 1  The programme doesn't close when clicked on the usual X in the top right
PZJ> corner.

MM  sounds  odd  -  sounds  like a bug - is it perhaps fetching mail when you do
that?

PZJ> 2   I'd like to set up some Groups, and can't find ways to:

Right click on each entry and select properties, you can set the group there....

a.

--
| 30 August 2002, 21:01
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]                               http://new-wales.net |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] <- PGP Public Key Request                          |

There's  a  pizza  place near where I live that sells only slices... in the back
you can see a guy tossing a triangle in the air...
Email traffic scanned with AntiVir Mail Gateway for Linux