Dear Thomas,

Going back 20:49 10.09.2002...

> It is not a bug, as the above is not the case: when timeout occurs,
> the socket is released. I experience this often enough. :-(

I think it is a bug because of this: TB gets the command to fetch
mails. It opens the connection to the POP3 server, and as SSL is set,
to port 995. Then it stops working. I dont say time out because TB
happily counts up to three hours in the Connection center! The last
enty in the log is "Initiating TLS handshake".

And I cannot press delete or abort in the CC, I have to
Ctrl-Alt-Delete and kill the *entire* thebat.exe task.

This cannot be expected behaviour, no? ;)

Cheers,
 Johannes                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Winter is the season in which people try to keep the house as warm as
it was in the summer, when they complained about the heat.