On Monday, September 09, 2002, Allie C Martin wrote in
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> There are two virtual type folders already supported. The first is
> that one displayed as the ticker. Double clicking on the ticker will
> produce a browse ticker messages window listing all unread messages
> being displayed by the ticker, even though these messages may be
> physically, already distributed across multiple folders.
[cut]
> The same goes for the search window list.

Allie,

Those are good points. I use the ticker only to advise me of messages
in my Inbox-Known folder, so I was not even aware that it could
function the way you described it. If it were possible to engineer
folder assignments, I think it would dramatically increase the power
of the program. Too early to talk of version 3? Or is version 2 still
sufficiently far off...?

--
JN