Hello Marck,

Thursday, September 12, 2002, 5:44:34 AM, you wrote:

MB>> I've seen corruption of various file types.
MB>> Forwarding/redirecting the corrupt files back to myself results
MB>> in the files "fixing" themselves.

MDP> I think you've missed the point. Are you using NAV? Some other
MDP> real-time POP3 virus scanner?

I'm using NAV 2002, and NIS2002.  I just recently switched to TB! from
PMMail2000 Pro. About a month ago.  In all my years using PMMail2000,
never had a problem with corrupt attachments. Only thing I changed was
my email client.

--
Regards,
Mark                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Bat! Version 1.61
OS info: Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A