Hello!

Monday, September 16, 2002, 10:51:21 PM, I wrote:

SM> I'd like to have TB automatically move mailing list messages,
SM> including new ones.  I see that it recognizes the mailing list header
SM> keywords, but there seem to be no macros for them.  I'd ideally like
SM> TB to create a new folder and a new rule automatically when the first
SM> message comes in for a new list, although that's probably pushing it.

Thomas, Roelof, and Marcus, thanks for your replies.

How  about  something  simpler.  Right now, I can have known addresses
(in  the address book) filtered.  Is it possible to have TB put emails
(those  not  processed  by  a  previous  rule)  into a folder for each
address  book  entry,  without  manually creating a rule for each one?
This would seem to be something that would be of more interest to most
people.

 Scott                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]