On Tuesday, September 24, 2002, 6:55 PM, you wrote:

ACM> Ok, this has been asked enough so I banged together this page:

ACM> http://www.geocities.com/acmartin.geo/merc32config.html

ACM> I hope that it helps those interested in using Mercury/32 or will
ACM> make those intimidated by it revisit using it. It's fast and it
ACM> leaves a small footprint. It's also stable.

Thanks Allie, I already had the install file on my PC, I'll try it again
tomorrow. Tonight I've had enough, I was in a car accident today, some
moron failed to stop ( behind me) at a stop sign. He not only hit ME,
but pushed me into the car in front of me. SOoooo I'm not up to
installing any new software tonight. I doo appreciate your putting that
web site together!!

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600