On Tuesday, September 24, 2002, 6:55 PM, you wrote:

ACM> Ok, this has been asked enough so I banged together this page:

ACM> http://www.geocities.com/acmartin.geo/merc32config.html

ok, so I think I sent a message, and I have Mercury configured. What I
haven't seen, and I'm not sure about is how to start it automatically
when I restart XP. I see no service starting in my startupmanager
program, and I see no entry in any menu to check to start mercury
automatically.
This program is FAST, and it works great with TB !!!

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600