I'd appreciate it if any of you experts can help me with The Bat!'s
synchronisation feature.

I'm pretty sure I understand the synchronisation process. It's rather
inconvenient when the installations are 200 km apart, but I understand
how to do it.

I'm not sure what is actually included in the synchronisation. Most
important is to synchronise my messages, but I'd also like to
synchronise my templates and quick templates (I hate it when I use a
template and find it does something I thought I'd fixed). My
understanding is that templates and quick templates are in the
"Account Properties" option. My worry is that the two computers I use
store the mail in different places and use different SMTP servers and
different check mail intervals -- can I synchronise the templates
without affecting the other settings?  (I suspect these are all under
"Account Properties".)

My second question is what happens with mail left on the server.
Normally, TB! downloads mail not previously downloaded by that copy of
TB!. If I synchronise, then download mail and have mail that was
previously left on the server, will TB! recognise the mails that were
downloaded to the copy it was synchonised to?

--
Tim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]