Hello brunson,

Yes, that's a nifty workaround but certainly not a
solution...and Allie already suggested this. Nevertheless, you
forgot to mention that during this process, you have to save the
edited message which, unfortunately, adjusts the date.

But hey, I could just adjust my clock settings every time I do
this ... <VBG> Seriously, if it is a useful feature (I feel so)
there should be an added feature to cover it.  Unfortunately, TB
is built around too many workarounds as it is.

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, at 10:18:27 [GMT -0700] (which was 1:18:27
PM in NY, USA) brunson wrote:

s>> bye...  mark.
>   You can simply drag the Email into the outbox folder-Then double
>   click on it and it will open to allow you to EDIT any portion of the
>   message_ Subject line and or Body. Close and then drag back into your
>   inbox Folder..

>   BOB

James
[EMAIL PROTECTED]