On Friday, September 27, 2002, 4:24:03 PM, Gerard wrote:

> It amazes me that someone who wants to edit an received email is
> worried about the time and date.

Your amazement is no reason to deprive those who would use it, the
ability to do it. If there was any reason which would make me consider
going back to Eudora, it would be the ability to make notes in
messages when I want to. (And keep as much archival type information
as I wish or need to keep - such as which day's message it is in tact)

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828