On Saturday, September 28, 2002, 5:00 PM, you wrote:

TG> SpamCop does have one serious shortcoming. It does NOT reduce your
TG> spam by reporting through it. 90% of the junk mail comes from about 10
TG> major sources in China and a few in Brazil. They could care less who
TG> reports them and their upstream feeds to the backbone don't either.

I have multiple email accounts, and I use my ISP's filtering system (
Spaminator). I get lots of spam in my yahoo email, which is where the TB
templates come in handy. I realize spamcop doesn't reduce the spam, but
when you are talking about a free account, I just live with it.

TG> I think my ISP has the right approach. They offer 2 types of
TG> e-mail accounts. One is spam-filtered and the other isn't. You get 5
TG> e-mail addresses with them and can pick your server for any. So if
TG> you're on their unfiltered server, you get everything including
TG> potential spam. I have accounts on both.

Earthlink lets you turn on the filters if you want them, another nice
option. I remember when I had a free netzero account, I was getting spam
before I ever sent out the first email!!

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600