> This happens while you're connected?

Yes, and my other mail programme works perfectly alongside it (no, they
aren't> RW> In "Account/Properties/Network" I have "Use account specific
> > network RWsettings" and "LAN or manual connect" ticked.
>
> RW> I have the same in "Options/Network and Admin".
>
> When you're using the second, you don't need the first option enabled.
> Though I don't see why it'd cause any troubles connecting at the same >
time).

OK, I've deleted the second one and it's even weirder. I close TB and re
open it and get the first connection. I can now get a second connection
but, after that, nothing more :-(

Richard