Hi Databug (sorry, don't know your real name),

On Wednesday, October 9, 2002 21:15 your local time, which was 13:15 my
local time, Databug Databug [D] wrote;

D>>> It the password for the account within the Bat. She password protected
D>>> it to keep it private.

MW>> IIRC (and someone will set me straight if not) the file ACCOUNT.CFG in
MW>> the mail folder contains the password info. If you rename that or move
MW>> it somewhere else then the account will again become unprotected.

D> Cheers Excellent that worked :).

When you renamed the 'account.cfg' file, what else did you lose other
than the password?

Did you have to set the whole account up again?

The reason I ask is because my sister has done the same thing. She's in
the UK and I'm in the USA and I wanted a heads up on what we'll need to
go through.

Thanks,

Chris.

--
E-Mail - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Created Using The Bat! V1.61 and Virus Checked by Norton & AVG.