On Thursday, October 10, 2002, 16:27, Chris Weaven wrote:

MO>> It might be a good idea for you to view your sister's account.cfg

> I would do, but I'm in the USA and she's in the UK :-)

Can't you ask her to mail it to you? (No, obviously not from her own TB!
account :-)

> Another option would be to copy an 'account.cfg' from another account
> and just change the settings?

I don't know if that file contains any other account specific data,
maybe someone else could help here.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc