Hi Marcus,

On Thursday, October 10, 2002 09:44 your local time, which was 00:44 my
local time, Marcus Ohlström [MO] wrote;

>> At least the template are preserved!!!

MO> Are you sure? If I open account.cfg with notepad I see my account
MO> templates.

MO> It might be a good idea for you to view your sister's account.cfg in a
MO> text editor, you can get a lot of important information like SMTP
MO> server, POP3 server and other stuff she might not know of. You might
MO> even be able to save her templates.

I would do, but I'm in the USA and she's in the UK :-)

Another option would be to copy an 'account.cfg' from another account
and just change the settings?

My parents and my sister share The Bat! Everything is the same apart
from pop servers, addresses etc. Maybe I could copy my parents
'account.cfg' then go into TB! and update the settings?

Maybe that is the easier option?

Chris.

--
E-Mail - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Created Using The Bat! V1.61 and Virus Checked by Norton & AVG.