Hello Scott,

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002 at22:53:39[GMT -0500](which was 04:53 where I live)
you wrote:

SM> If  it's not a mailing list, then it doesn't really make sense, unless
SM> you have (had) some kind of configuration problem where TB! thought that the
SM> inbox folder was the Sent Mail folder.

I think I might have my terminology wrong here. I think I should have
said "Group list" which, presumably, is treated like mailing a single
person apart from the fact that it goes to a group (assuming I have it
set up correctly in the Advanced tab).

Richard

Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2