Sunday, October 13, 2002, 3:43:06 AM,Leif wrote:

LG> What I'm thinking of is kind of like how the templates are done in the
LG> Account properties, and unless you override them via folder / AB level
LG> templates, they apply to all existing, as well as, new folders and
LG> messages.

I think a global filters option would be an excellent addition to The
Bat! and would certainly be useful for those of us with a great number
of mail accounts! I don't find setting filters particularly onerous -
as some seem to be saying - rather than set them in advance I wait for
the first message for that filter then use the "Create Filter" option
to make it, then the "Re-filter All Messages" option to move them to
where they should be. It works very simply and is I find much easier
than trying to set up filters *before* you receive mail!

--
Cheers,
 Anne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]