On Tuesday, October 15, 2002, Anne wrote in
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

A>  expecting the draft version to be stored in the outbox of
A> the e-mail account I was using in the mail.

Anne,

There could be several possibilities short of the draft's just plain
vanishing.  To start with the simplest possibility, could you have
been in an account other than the one you thought you were in?  You
might search again (F7) for the message with broader criteria,
including all accounts and only one name or phrase you know to be in
the message.  Until you find the message, don't compress any folders.
If you think it might have been deleted by accident, try Folder/Browse
Deleted Messages.  Anyway, try the broad search; try the Outboxes of
*all* your accounts; try the Send folders of *all* your accounts; then
post back here if none of that works.

--
JN