Wednesday, October 16, 2002, 12:16:44 AM,Joseph wrote:

JN> There could be several possibilities short of the draft's just plain
JN> vanishing.  To start with the simplest possibility, could you have
JN> been in an account other than the one you thought you were in?  You
JN> might search again (F7) for the message with broader criteria,
JN> including all accounts and only one name or phrase you know to be in
JN> the message.  Until you find the message, don't compress any folders.
JN> If you think it might have been deleted by accident, try Folder/Browse
JN> Deleted Messages.  Anyway, try the broad search; try the Outboxes of
JN> *all* your accounts; try the Send folders of *all* your accounts; then
JN> post back here if none of that works.

Joseph,

Thank you for your suggestions.  I eventually found the message hiding
in a rarely used account's outbox. I had run a search on the e-mail
address it was addressed to and it didn't show up which was what was
worrying me.  As I have 22 different mail accounts set up in The Bat!
(don't ask why! <lol>) and many of those contain multiple folders it
was taking forever to search manually, especially when I had started
at the bottom of the list because that's where the common folder is!

I'm just so relieved that it's safe, thanks again!

--
Cheers,
 Anne