Friday, October 18, 2002, 1:19:58 AM,Scott wrote:

SM> Click Specials | Mailing List | Unsubscribe.

Now that *is* neat!  Not that I want to unsubscribe you understand -
just handy that it's so easy to do so :-)

Think I'll have to try setting up a mailing list on TB and see how it
works - I have one which is run by Bravenet atm - but I admit I don't
like it much - too much advertising on them now :-( (Yeah I know
that's what pays for it - but if I can use something better I shall
right ;-)

--
Cheers,
 Anne