Hello Anne,

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002 at 16:47:26 [GMT +0100], you wrote:
A> Think I'll have to try setting up a mailing list on TB and see how
A> it works -

The only issue you will run into is the fact that we can't define
custom headers such as these below which TB uses to populate the
functions on the specials menu

,----- [  ]
`-----

However, I do remember someone mentioning a 3rd party program that
will allow you to make those types of modifications before it goes out
to your subscribers. Grrr. I just totally can't think of the name of
it right now. Something like X-ray or such.

A> but if I can use something better I shall right ;-)

Oh, you'll love lists under TB. With exception to good bounce
management, it does really, really good.

Cheers,
Leif Gregory

--
List Moderator (and fellow registered end-user)
PCWize Editor  /  ICQ 216395  /  PGP Key ID 0x7CD4926F

Tagline of the day:
The Bat! email client. Everything else is just Guano!