Hi Laura!

In message mid:10331470372.20021017160415@;wildpetals.com
on Thursday, October 17, 2002, 6:04:15 PM, you wrote:

A>   is there a way to tell if norton antivirus detected a virus in
A>   a message and filter it to some other folder based on the
A>   attachment name containing "norton antivirus"?

Due  to a bug in filtering mime headers (apparently can't do it), this
apparently cannot be done in a direct manner. The best that I could do
is this, which seems to catch both BugBear and Klez:

BeginFilter
Name: Maybe Virus
Active: 1
Source: Inbox
Target: Maybe Virus
MainSet: 40Content-Type: multipart/alternative
Actions: faoAdvIsAttach
EndFilter

Remember to fix the Target directory, and remember to move the rule up
to the top of the list.

--
--Scott.
mailto:Wizard@;local.nu

Using  The  Bat! 1.61 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on an AMD Athlon
XP 1900 (1.6G real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.