Hi Bat Users,

The subject might be a bit cryptic but this is the case.
I sent emails for my company and someone needs to be cc'ed on some of
these mails but doesn't want to receive any attachements.

I would like, if possible, to automate this process to prevent
forgetting it every now and then. Problem is I do not have a clue if
this is possible or how to achieve this.

Does anyone have any suggestion to try?

 Gerard
USERS: Collective term for those who stare blankly at a monitor. Users
are divided into three types: novice, intermediate and expert. Novice
users are those who are afraid that simply pressing a key might break
their computer. Intermediate users are those who don't know how to fix
their computer after they've just pressed a key that broke it. And
expert users are those who break other people's computers.

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3