ON Tuesday, October 22, 2002, 3:11:46 PM, you wrote:

ACM> Under the Actions tab, scroll down to the option, 'redirect
ACM> message'. Here you can put in the address of whom you wish to
ACM> redirect the message and enable 'do not send attachments'. I tried
ACM> this and though it will send a copy to the other party, the
ACM> attachments are also sent despite having the option not to send
ACM> attachments checked.

I never saw or used that option. The "do not send attachment" option
only becomes visible after you select that option. To bad to hear it
doesn't work. Should be tell the beta guys?

ACM> You could instead forward the message to the recipient by using the
ACM> 'Forward Message' option. Also select not to send attachments (this
ACM> one works).

Brilliant, I can see this working and with the right template and a bit
of fancy filtering. I will get right on it.

Thanks Allie.

 Gerard
We may be finding that in some blacks, when the choke hold is applied,
the veins or arteries do not open up like in normal people. -- Daryl
Gates, former L.A. police chief and complete idiot.

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3