Hi Gerard,

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:00:23 +0200
Gerard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I sent emails for my company and someone needs to be cc'ed on some of
> these mails but doesn't want to receive any attachements.

It's impossible to 'CC' somebody and not having the attachment sent to
him/her as well as to all other recipients.
The Mail protocol does not allow this kind of special function, a CC
(Carbon Copy) is a 1:1 copy of the complete e-mail and the attachment is
an integral part of that e-mail.

The only thing you can do is sending the e-mail and re-sending it, but
before replacing the recipient and removing the attachment. That's all.

the second option could be putting the attachment on some web space and
e-mail only the link this it's download location. This way the CCed
recipient will not have to download the attachment.
--
Pit