Thomas-

TF> Thanks. (Did I just lose face again?)

Not entirely. If the BIOS supports it, Win95 can use big drives.
However, it doesn't do it very well. Once you get over 2GB the cluster
size takes a quantum jump. I once reformatted a drive with three 2GB
partitions into a single 6GB partition and lost several hundred
megabytes in one swell foop. I immediately repartitioned it again to
regain all the lost disk space. Even that 3.2GB drive probably has
lost 10% of its area to cluster allocation.

-Mark Wieder

 Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
--

OT: I once set up a Win95 computer with 4MB RAM just to see if it
would run. Surprised me that it did. Of course, I couldn't run any