Hello Mary,

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:47:33 -0500 GMT (23/10/02, 23:47 +0700 GMT),
Mary Bull wrote:

> I keep ZA shut down when I'm doing e-mail. I have it configured as
> broadly as possible, but it still thinks my ISP is trying to hack
> me. I am positive it was off. Hadn't been on IE at all yesterday.

Your ISP is probably sending you ICMP messages to check whether you
are still online.

> Sometimes when one invites oneself to spend the night with friends,
> the expression used here is "crash," as in "Can I crash at your pad
> (your residence)?" Well, you may be young enough to know that
> locution also. Just suddenly thought it would be a neat pun. So my
> friend crashed, not TB! Oh well, major digression again.

LOL! Yes, I'm probably "young enough" at 39, because the same thing
happened to me two days ago: a friend from Uttaradit (northern
Thailand) showed up two days ago and he just left; that's why I didn't
check TBUDL until now. ;-)

>  You have been giving me very good advice. I am learning many times as
>  fast as I otherwise would, with all the help I'm getting here.

Thank you for the flowers, as we say in Germany. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If you're born again, do you have two bellybuttons?

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM