Hello Anne!

On Friday, October 25, 2002 at 3:21:45 AM you wrote:

> Interesting to know Dierk, I only knew about the 8Gb drive as my
> friend had a Win95 box with that size HD :-)

JFYI, I run one HD with 4.5 GB, which serves only as my system drive.
Another HD (for programmes and working files) has 18 GB and is
partitioned into four - none is as small as 2 GB (actually they all
have about 4.5 GB).

Before another drive gave in (a 2MB Seagate) I had three drives for
even more segregation.

With PM I can change the partition's sizes at will without losing
anything.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:Dierk.Haasis@;Write4U.de?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.62/Beta6 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. (Mark Twain)