Good morning Andre,

It was foretold that on 27-10-2002 @ 02:06:05 GMT+0200 (which was
1:06:05 where I live) Andre Wichartz would mumble:

<snipped a bit>
AW> The general search works. However, searching by user does _not_ work.

 Yep, that's correct. But for me personally it doesn't matter: i never
 search  by  user.  It's  more  important  for  me  to search on topic,
 keywords,...  to  find an answer to a problem. But then again, that's
 just  my  own  preference.  Some other forums i belong to, do work in
 Opera  when  searched by user (just tried it). I guess it's something
 in the script but i'm no expert in it. Still, the forum is a pearl!

 Luc