On Monday, October 21, 2002, James Senick wrote:

J> For something like the help file, I suggest we use that advantage.
J> I'm sure RitLabs would be for the context-sensitive help idea
J> mentioned. Perhaps if there were a project leader and several
J> volunteers willing to share their knowledge in help format, a better
J> help file could be pieced together.

Providing adequate documentation for a software program, especially one
for which you charge, is part of the job of the software developers -
and an important one. I have rarely seen documentation projects done by
users succeed. The effort usually ends up falling on the shoulders of a
very few volunteers - often one person. They get busy, lose interest,
whatever and that's end of it.

--
Paula
The Bat! 1.61 (reg)