Hello Don,

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:12:31 -0400 GMT (22/10/02, 10:12 +0700 GMT),
Don Zeigler wrote:

> I suggested the forum this last time, and I've been a subscriber to the list
> off and on for about two years, mostly in lurk mode. It's not about an
> ingrown hair, it's about the best means to spread the word about a rather
> amazing email client that no one's ever heard of. Online forums have really
> taken off in popularity as the software has advanced so much in the last few
> years. A board running Invision or PHPBB is quite an elegant communications
> system, and a lot of people participate.

I wouldn't have anything against it. As far as German lists are
concerned, there are, in addition to the mailing lists, also a
newsgroup and a web-based board. I don't read either of those, for I
prefer to talk about a mail client by email, but if someone wants to
create and maintain them, and there is enough demand that people
participate, why not?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Deine Stereoanlage hat aber viele Knoepfe!" - "Na, ja, mit
Reissverschluss saehe sie ja auch ziemlich bloed aus."

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta6
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM