On 10/21/2002, Paul Wilson wrote:

> The lists related to The Bat! are amazing, every two or three months
> someone gets an ingrown hair in an uncomfortable place and wants to
> start a news group, or a web based forum. Sometimes they are new to
> the list, sometimes not. I say, if someone wants to start a news
> group, go ahead, anyone can do it.

I suggested the forum this last time, and I've been a subscriber to the list
off and on for about two years, mostly in lurk mode. It's not about an
ingrown hair, it's about the best means to spread the word about a rather
amazing email client that no one's ever heard of. Online forums have really
taken off in popularity as the software has advanced so much in the last few
years. A board running Invision or PHPBB is quite an elegant communications
system, and a lot of people participate.

I plan on posting the suggestion again in a separate thread in order to get
some feedback.

--
Regards,
Don Zeigler

...Experience varies directly with equipment ruined.

www.donzeigler.com  |  This message brought to you by The Bat v1.61