Hello François,

FP> Bonjour Barry2,

FP> TB would be as secure as today if it was able to read HTML + CSS.

I understand your point, but it's the HTML code that activates the
javascript / ActiveX etc etc ... and that's where the insecurity lies.

Whatever, we'll not be using HTML posts and don't view them either so
all that extra formatting is wasted :-)

NB - if it wasn't for all the security holes in Windows there'd not be
this discussion going on in the first place ?

 Barry2
Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222