Hi Mary,

on Fri, 1 Nov 2002 07:24:25 -0600GMT (01.11.02, 14:24 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in mid:1295230224.20021101072425@;premiernet.net :

MB> My sister sent me a FWD re a genealogy file. Since I thought it was an
MB> attachment, I enabled Rich Text/html in the viewer. Opened the message
MB> and it came up as a page full of little squares.

Can it be, the attachment is a MS Word doc file? I can imagine it to display
in OE but not in The Bat!...

Roelof wrote:

> Unless you don't want the contents of the message to be knoiwn outside
> your family, you could forward the message to the list.
> First press Ctrl-Shift-K so that you forward the message headers too.

Or it might help to send the headers only, to keep your privacy intact. *S*

--
Cheers
Peter

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than
 to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Winamp currently playing: Gilberto Gil & Lulu Santos - Lamento de Carnaval