Hi Marck,

Saturday, November 9, 2002, 8:19:02 AM, you wrote:

TF>> I tried to find out what exactly they tested, ... doesn't seem
TF>> to disclose their methodology.

TF>> ... I just wonder how accurate the website is that you seem to
TF>> trust so much. Kindly enlighten me as to their reputability.

MDP> This is a major concern. I would accept their findings without
MDP> hesitation if it was clearer just how they had been arrived at.

  While it might not provide sufficient technical detail to satisfy
  your curiosity, here is the link to the description of their
  procedure.

  http://toronto.virusbtn.com/vb100/about/100procedure.xml

  I find it interesting that the sponsors of VB2002 were ESET, the
  makers of NOD32, among others, such as Computer Associates, Sophos,
  also a AV maker.

  http://www.virusbtn.com/conference/overview/index.xml

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows ME 4.90 Build 3000