I have a very simple address book for one user - me. I call it "Mine"
with 10 groups in it. I have a few addresses that are not grouped at
all but, what I can't fathom out is, why don't *all* the addresses
show when I close and just select the main "Mine"? Some of the
addresses from the groups show there but I cannot understand why only
these few (the same ones each time) do.

I originally copied my addresses from Ameol so they all started in the
main "Mine" group. There is the odd occasion when I want to be able to
run through all my addresses, sorting by handle, but can't now because
I can't see the full list. All the addresses show perfectly under
their respective groups so they are all visible at some point.

Is this a WAD situation or can someone throw a bit of light on my
small problem?

 Richard

I drink to make other people interesting

The Bat! 1.62/Beta6 with Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0
Service Pack 2 and Opera.