Hello tbudl,

Sun, 10 Nov 2002 at 10:33:49[GMT +0000](10:33 where I live) you wrote
in mid:12538671747.20021110103349@;cix.co.uk :

RW> I have a very simple address book for one user - me. I call it
RW> "Mine" with 10 groups in it. I have a few addresses that are not
RW> grouped at all but, what I can't fathom out is, why don't *all*
RW> the addresses show when I close and just select the main "Mine"?
RW> Some of the addresses from the groups show there but I cannot
RW> understand why only these few (the same ones each time) do.

Well, I've just found I can answer my own question. Why is it you
often see the answer just after you ask?!

If anyone else has the same problem make sure that, in each group, you
have "Hide items if not explicitly selected" un ticked. It is in the
help file but I missed that too - sorry :-(

Richard

Love is grand.  Divorce is twenty grand.

The Bat! 1.62/Beta6 with Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0
Service Pack 2 and Opera.