Hello Marck,

Sun, 10 Nov 2002 at 10:43:17[GMT +0000](10:43 where I live) you wrote
in mid:64516562.20021110104317@;silverstones.com :

MDP> It's in the Group properties. Each group has a "Hide items if net
MDP> explicitly selected" property. If checked then members
MDP> exclusively in that (or similarly affected groups) don't appear
MDP> at the AB root.

Although I still don't understand why some of those addresses in the
"Hidden" groups still showed in the "Mine" main group whilst others
did not. That's what prompted the question in the first place -
strange.

Richard

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

The Bat! 1.62/Beta6 with Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0
Service Pack 2 and Opera.