On 11/11/2002, I said:

> Whoops! Would you believe that while I was writing this email, I got
> the errors again!  It's a series of 3 of them. Maybe it has to do with
> the spell checker?

I have double-checked the registry for any entries that refer to the
D:\ drive. All that remains are "install" and "source" path
references, which seems appropriate, since d: is now a CDROM.

Any more ideas? I have not tried re-installing TB yet...maybe I should
do that.

 Jim D                 JD -at- CastleGK -dot- com
---
Never argue with an idiot! People may not be able to tell you apart.
---