Monday, 11/11/2002, 5:32 PM

Hi Jim,
On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, at 13:12:28 [GMT -0800] (which was 1:12 PM where I live)
you wrote about: 'THEBAT.EXE - NO DISK'

JD> Whoops! Would you believe that while I was writing this email, I got
JD> the errors again!  It's a series of 3 of them. Maybe it has to do with
JD> the spell checker?

When I migrated to the new Dell, I used a null cable and the file
mover program that came with the Dell to move most of the programs and
files to the new one. Everything in The Bat! worked fine except for
the spell checker. An install of the last full version and then double
clicking the exported registry key from the old box. Spell checker
works fine now.

Another thing I had to do was point templates to the new location of the
cookie file for those to work also.

--
 Your communication is greatly appreciated,
                                           Paul